Friday, December 8, 2017

Twelve Days of Christmas Day 8

I called this card Festive Trees, now does that give you a hint of what it is. I love Christmas and Christmas Trees. I saw something similar on Pinterest and put my own turn on it.



Supplies Needed

Card Stock                              Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper Whiter, Gold Glimmer
DSP                                         Be Merry and some retired DSP
Ink                                           Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set                                Merry Patterns
Punch                                      small star and Christmas tree
Embossing Folder                   On Point  (retired)
Ribbon                                    Cherry Cobbler Baker's twine
Framelits                                 Bunch of Banners

I also added some tiny pearls to one of the trees to dress it up.

I really loved the way this card turned out. A little Vintage.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...