Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Welcome to Fall

Well here is my first card in 2 yrs, what can I say. Shameful. I have made cards for family and friends. Just didn't post them.

So in the next few days I am going to be posting some things I have been working on. I hope you enjoy them. Later in the week I am hosting a Halloween Card Challenge. I hope everyone joins in.

I just love the Coffee Cup stamp sets and thinlits from Stampin Up this year and have made quite a few cards and projects with them. Since I haven't been very creative I had help, I found this card on Pinterest although I forgot the blog. I just couldn't wait to make one myself. There a few changes since I didn't have all the supplies used. I like the way it came out, makes want a cup of coffee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...