Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Birthdays, Shopping and More

Over the last few months I have been busy with making birthday cards, gifts bags and more!. Some items I have forgotten to take photos. I have been making gifts bags xl size for my Red Hat Ladies for their birthday days using Stampin Ups gift bag punch board, cards from Paper Pumpkin and mine own of course.

Enjoy! I made 4 of these and 3 Watermelon gift bags and cards. So far this is the only picture I could find. I will post more as I find them. These gift bags are great and so easy to make. I found it is great way to use old DSP.

If anyone wants to know how I made this lovely gift bag, just comment or email me at jackielwatson2009@hotmail.com. 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely gift bag. Nice to see you creating and posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little bag. I would love to know how to make it! Thanks for sharing it! kraftychic@stx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...